Thursday, November 12, 2009

New! Mrs. North Texas 2010

I am so excited to announce that I have recently been crowned Mrs. North Texas 2010. I will be competing March 28, 2010, for the Mrs. Texas International Title in San Antonio, TX. My platform is "Passionate for Preemies." I'm teaming up with the March of Dimes to help bring more awareness of the growing rate of premature births and what we can do to get these numbers down. This subject is near and dear to my heart as my youngest son, Cruz, was delivered 7 weeks premature. He spent 3 weeks in the NICU at Presbyterian Hospital in Plano (now Texas Health Presbyterian Plano Hospital). He just turned 1 on August 22.

I am also looking for sponsors. If you know of anyone that might be interested, please contact me personally at kristiengstrom@hotmail.com. Sponsorships are very affordable (ranging from $100-$1000). I am also available for appearances.

Stay tuned for future posts. And be sure to make a donation to my March for Babies walk coming up in April 2010. I have a lofty goal of $1000, but I know with your help I can reach this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment